What is Happy Roof?
Happy Roof is the energy smart contractor who specializes in money-saving improvements.
Located in St. Charles, MO, we are the premier contractor who understands the importance of energy conservation, comfort, indoor air quality, material recycling, and curb appeal.
We started in roofing because we believe, the most important attribute of a well-designed, well-constructed and properly maintained roof system is its ability to save money.
All our work is backed up by our 10 yr workmanship warranty and most material offers a lifetime warranty.
- Certified Cool Roofs
- Attic Ventilation
- Energy Saving Windows
- Insulated Siding
- Blow-in Insulation
Unlike our competitors, we fully understand the role a roofing system can play in conserving energy, reducing the cost of ownership over-time and contributing to a healthier environment both inside your home and out!
One of the most important attributes of a well-designed, well-constructed and properly maintained roof system is its ability to conserve energy.
As time goes on, Happy Roof will play an ever-increasing role in helping our community increase home and building performance, making it easier and more cost effective for our customers to achieve energy independence.
We see a future where home and building owners will be able to eliminate heating and cooling bills, dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and create healthier more sustainable future for us all.
Create a healthier, happier more sustainable environment for our community- one quality roof project at a time.
Code of Ethics
All employees and management are required to pledge to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
• Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
• Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
• Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
• Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
• Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
• Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
• Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
• Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors and clients.